Sunday, September 19, 2010

Still Memory

I know the whole class pretty much thought that this was a sad and depressing  poem, but i think it is actually a kind of happy one. i am probably wrong but whatever. I see the narrator as being happy because he is able to be in the past at least in his dreams. He is happy because in his dreams both his parents are alive and just doing what they normally did. those are his favorite memories of them and in his dreams he is ably to keep them forever and i see that as a really happy thing. being able to keep loved ones in our mids forever no matter how long ago they left us. no matter what the narrator knows he will always have that. he will always be able to go to sleep and be with his loved ones.

1 comment:

  1. I think it's happy too! What's wrong with our class? They think everything is so depressing.

    ReplyDelete