Sunday, November 7, 2010
The secret
I do not understand why this poem is broken up like this. all the stanzas do not seem to end on a complete thought. some end on a complete thought like the first but some don't like the second. The line "I love them for finding what i can't " i think says that the reason he writes poetry is to try to find his own meaning for life and he cannot seem to find it. but the author is happy that even though he cannot find it for a second he can help someone else to find meaning. I like how simple this poem is. she just says what she wants to say there are no big words or stuff that confuses. Denise just says it and says it nicely. It makes me think she is probably not stuck up like some people who feel they need to use huge words to make them look smarter. she is not trying to hide her ideas behind fancy things because she does not think they are good enough. she has something to say if you don't like it it is no skin of her back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It is broken up a little differently. I think we could all use a little of this attitude--say it and throw it out there for people to think what they will.
ReplyDelete